What does a landlord representative do?
A landlord representative is a listing or leasing real estate agency that represents the best interests of a landlord or building owner. It is the landlord rep’s fiduciary obligation to lease a property to the best-qualified tenant for the highest amount possible, at the lowest out-of-pocket cost to the landlord.
Benefits of working with a landlord representative
Commercial real estate marketing and leasing can be complex—and costly—if you don’t have the right team on your side. Landlord representatives can play a crucial role in the success (or failure) of your CRE lease transactions. Here are some of the biggest benefits you stand to gain from seeking landlord representation in Denver.
- Knowledge of market trends - A landlord representative will have extensive knowledge of market trends as well as the local real estate landscape, so you are equipped with the knowledge you need to enhance the value of your property.
- Understanding tenant migration patterns - COVID-19 has disrupted the way we live and work. As a result of massive government over-reach, more Americans, than ever before, are exercising their right & voting with their feet to leave high-tax states that place heavy burdens on businesses. Between remote work, rising unemployment, and wanting to be closer to friends and family during times of social distancing, the pandemic has significantly shifted tenant migration patterns. A landlord rep will help you navigate these unprecedented times and take advantage of newly created opportunities.
- Connect you with your target audience - A landlord representative will create a customized marketing strategy to ensure you’re reaching the right businesses through the right medium, at the right time.
- An expert leasing strategy – Quality, responsive, experienced Landlord reps will maximize rental income while minimizing out-of-pocket expenses, downtime, and overall vacancy.
- A buffer between the landlord and the tenants - Large amounts of money are at stake, and as a result, emotions run high. A landlord rep serves as a buffer between you and potential (and current) tenants.
- Long-term tenant retention - Landlord reps with a fiduciary obligation to the property owner will strive to build relationships with your tenants and improve your property’s income stream and rent roll to maximize the odds that existing tenants renew their lease.
Find landlord representation in Denver today
If you’re ready to start working with a RESPONSIVE landlord representative, reach out to us today at Fountainhead Commercial. With more than 40 years of experience in commercial real estate landlord representation, we’re here to help you attract top tenants through our best-in-class lease-up strategies.
Contact us today to learn more.